Thursday, September 24, 2015

Who am I?

I am Keroc Righteous, Yes I spell it many ways, it depends on how I'm feeling. I am a 26 year old rapper/singer/songwriter who is also internet savvy, with a love of marketing. I will be bringing you updates on the hottest products, from electronics, to weight loss.


From time to time, I will be bringing you products of which I will only sell a limited amount of. Having what everyone else has in not fleeky. So there will be limits of 5 to ten when I have products for sale.


You will know What's On Fleek this Week!! I have been in the music field for about 13 years, I have
been in the field of sales an product knowledge for 8 years. My favorite things in this world are my 5 year old, fashion, electronics and music.


You can find me on facebook by searching Keroc Righteous, then again maybe you can't. I am sometimes a private person, so if you really want to be On Fleek, notate my email address. KerocRighteous@gmail.com


You can find my music at www.reverbnation.com/kerocrighteous



No comments:

Post a Comment